Friday, June 12, 2009

i know papa's bz




but i prefer her arms now


see....see...i love her kisses


coz she does rock....



so now i prefer mama..
rafiq sayang...
mama's small frame is not made to provide permanent transportation for u sayang
i dont have muscular arms and a strong back cm papa

suddenly my lovely son shifted his preference from his papa to me!

he doesnt want to be bathed by him...
malam nak tido pun with me...
on my chest...listening to my heart beat..
rafiq,rafiq..

dlm kereta....
he wont sit in his car seat..
he wants to sit on my lap..
mata galak tgk semua benda kt luar...

although i love his new behaviour..
( he can sit for almost half an hour watching the tv without disturbing us )
i also dont understand his need of constant human touch
xkisah duduk diam2 tapi kena ada org belai2 rambut or tangan
eh mengada...

nasib baiklah anak...
huhuhuu


although i preoccupy almost 100% of my time...
( nak mandi lama 2 pn xboleh...tau je mama xde depan mata )
i love u with all my heart rafiq..

kesian papa...
he doesnt get any percentage...

kecian...
sayang...me heart u so much...
tgu dia besar ye..

No comments:

nuffnang